Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Being an Optimist

I enjoyed reading Mr. McClung's blog about being an optimist, I for one was a very below average student I have always had a difficult time studying taking test. In high school my freshman year we had around 65 students by graduation we had around 32 all from drop outs, students were encouraged to drop out if they failed the graduation exam. I hope to be more of an optimist with my future students, I know how if feels to not have anyone backing you up. I was not expected to graduate according to my teachers and fellow classmates but I have graduated and went on through 4 years of college so far. I agree with the fact most students are sold short of what they can really accomplish which is sad. Every student should have the same opportunities what they chose to do with those opportunities is there choice, but no one should ever be told what and who they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment